Emilie Verbinnen studied Arts and got her Baccalauréat in Fine Arts (French high school diploma). She obtained then her associate degree in Graphic design from Formagraph, a French design school in Besancon. She worked in this field for 8 years.
Since moving to the US she has offered a range of graphic and interior design services.
Her strength is to find what customers wants to communicate and to make that vision a reality. She can quickly determine what style and content the customer likes and can translate that concept into a tangible product on a tight timeframe.
She uses Adobe software products such as Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to create:
- Business cards
- Invitation cards
- Programs/ Books
For web design she specializes in WordPress as a development platform to create:
- Company website and blogs (through Wix, WordPress, etc.)
- Website templates (website page designs from photoshop used then by a software engineer to create your website)
Emilie offers the option to teach you how to make changes on it as needed. See services for details.
- First contact me via email with your contact information and tell me what kind of project you would like to create.
2. I will meet you in person to get to learn more about your project. We will work through each important detail, and create a list of your requirements.
3. I will send you then a project plan with a detailed price quote for services.
4. . Upon your approval, I will get to work and produce up to 3 different preliminary designs. We will meet to review the options and determine what changes are needed. Next we will move towards project completion, maintaining contact along the way to ensure a perfect outcome!
5. If needed I will manage the printing process, starting with finding the right printer if needed. Once the project is done, I will make sure you retain all the original files in whatever format is required.
6. Upon completion, I would love to have your feedback!
Let me know what your project is and I will do my best to help you succeed!